Whether you need money to improve your home, plan a wedding or pay for college, The First Bank of Greenwich has a wide variety of intelligent borrowing options that can be tailored to fit your specific needs and help you meet your financial goals. Call us today to make an appointment with one of our lending experts and see what your best options are.
Consumer Loan Products
At The First Bank of Greenwich, we offer a variety of loan terms at very competitive rates to custom tailor to your needs such as:
Home Equity Line of Credit
If you’re more comfortable with a revolving line of credit, and the flexibility that comes with it, The First Bank of Greenwich has a variable rate home equity line. (Consult with your tax advisor to determine if interest is tax deductible).
If you’re looking to buy a home, or refinance your current one, The First Bank of Greenwich offers an outstanding variety of mortgage plans at very competitive rates.
Residential Construction Loans
You’ll be able to make interest-only payments on the funds used during construction. When your house is completed, the loan turns into a traditional mortgage with interest and principal amortized over the remaining life of the loan.
Deposit Secured Loans
Pledge your savings or CD account as collateral and apply for an ultra-low rate loan with flexible re-payment terms.
The First Bank of Greenwich offers its exclusive CheckLoan, an unsecured line of credit linked directly to your checking account. Just write a check or use your ATM/Debit Card.
The first thing you’ll need to do before applying for a consumer loan is create a loan application packet by gathering personal and financial information such as:
- Pay stubs for the last 30 days
- W-2 forms from the last two years
- Signed federal tax returns from the last two years
- Documentation of any other sources of income
- Your two most recent bank statements
- Documentation of the source of your down payment: investment or savings account statements showing at least two months’ history of ownership. If some of the funds were a gift, get a signed statement from the giver stating that the funds were a gift.
- Documentation of name change, if recent
- Proof of your identity (typically a drivers’ license or non-driver ID)
- Social security number
- Certificate of housing counseling or home buyer education, if you have one
You’ll also want to know your credit score and history, debt to loan ration, what collateral you can provide and have your origination fees in place.
Once you’ve put together your loan application packet call us at our Cos Cob branch to set up an appointment to speak with our lending expert.
Your Lending Expert
VP, Residential Lending Manager
Anya K. Vitikova